Protect Against Frozen Pipes
In cold locations, industrial pipe insulation alone cannot keep water in pipes from freezing. As fluids freeze they tend to expand, and with nowhere to go they can cause pipes to break. nVent RAYCHEM pipe heat trace systems prevent costly damages to buildings, facilities, avoid down time and keep people safe from harm.
Reliable Freeze Protection Solutions
Electric heat tracing systems keep non-flowing water in pipes, pumps and associated equipment from freezing by replacing the heat lost through the thermal insulation. nVent RAYCHEM pipe heat trace systems are energy efficient, reliable and performant. Our freeze protection solutions are typically applied in industrial facilities:
- Water supply and drain lines
- Firefighting and sprinkler systems
- Safety showers and eye-washers
- Comprehensive Technology
Our heating cable solutions in various technologies provide heat when and where you need it.
- Self-regulating technology: cables automatically adjust their power output to compensate for temperature changes of the pipe.
- Power-limiting technology: ideal for pipe freeze protection applications requiring high power output and/or high temperature exposure.
- Mineral insulated technology: Used for high power output, high exposure temperatures, or extreme resistance to environmental corrosives.
Customer Success Stories
Slovnaft Refinery Upgrade Project
Luxurious Cruise Liners Afloat
nVent TRACER is a global solutions expert in high quality electric heat management systems with the ability to provide engineering design services, procurement and fabrication, site services and post installation services anywhere in the world.
We understand the specific needs of your individual project and your business and in return will provide an optimized heat management system focusing on providing safe, reliable, and cost effective heat tracing installations.